Informasi Lowongan Pekerjaan untuk Senior Web & App Developer
06 March 2013
Dear BINUS Alumni,
W3-O Design & Interactive lab is a creative boutique based in Singapore. From small beginnings, we have quickly grown and proven ourselves as a contender in the region – with several regional accounts covering a broad spectrum of design, advertising and marketing portfolio. Our works travel far beyond our shores to countries like South Africa, Russia, Australia and of course, around the Asia Pacific region. If you have inspiration, enthusiasm and the creative vision, this is your invitation to join our team as we make waves in the creative seas of the region.W3-O Pte Ltd is currently looking for a
good & professional person for position as Senior Web & App Developer
We are searching for outstanding web developers who will be responsible for developing innovative and user-friendly digital marketing tools. Our web developers work closely with our project managers, strategists and design team members to develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, front-end development and database administration are all elements of this position. It is an advantage if you can develop software and applications that are compatible with mobile phones and work in a SDLC, from concept to development.Responsibilities:
- Works closely with project managers from our Singapore office and other members of the development team in developing detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and ensures timely completion of deliverables.
- Converts raw materials and layouts from PSD into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determines appropriate architecture, other technical solutions, and makes relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicates to the project manager with efficiency and accuracy on any progress and/or delays.
- Engages in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alerts colleagues on emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Develops innovative and user-friendly digital marketing tools.
- Works on applications for GPS Mapping, Windows Mobile, Android OS, Apple iPhone OS, and other similar technologies.
- Possesses a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in web development.
- Experience in at least 2 completed life cycles of website implementation from conceptualisation to implementation.
- Able to develop powerful, user-friendly Admin interfaces.
- Basic knowledge of interface design and development is an advantage.
- Strong foundation and interest in developing Web 2.0 websites.
- Proficiency in programming languages like C, C++, iOS, Java, Objective-C, is a must.
- Proficiency in Flash is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with PHP-based CMS like WordPress or Drupal is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux / Windows server maintenance is a plus.
- Knowledge of Google analytics will be valuable.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently but likewise a good team player.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
Website : http://www.w3-o.comInterested candidates who fit the above requirements are invited to send in applications with a recent photo. Please state your current and expected salary to :
Bee Connected, Bee United
BINUS Alumni Center
Telp. (021) 5345830 ext. 1109
Website : www.binusian.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter : @BINUSAlumni
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/binusalumni
Last Update: 06 March 2013
Return to previous page